Virtual Zen

Zen mind, beginner's mind... My life as a beginning Zen student, and everything else that falls away...

12.31.2003

I have returned...

Here I start again...I used to write (VERY sporadically) whilst I was living in Australia, and got onto the Livejournal stuff as a result of my (now) long distance friendship with me matey Andrea. I'm starting all over again in SO many ways, and have so many people overseas that might like to hear about what I'm up to these days that I thought it appropriate to start a brand new journal. I'm not about to get rid of the old one, it still has value, if even only to me. .So, its a new year, a new flat to live in as of Saturday, a new job (soon to come hopefully), and perhaps a new lifestyle seeing as I'll be living near the gay village in Toronto for the first time (wish me luck!) (Note: I have since edited this post to get rid of the original LJ for Tektonik - it didn't really suit me, the name nor the persona. I much prefer Virtual Zen for this.)