Virtual Zen

Zen mind, beginner's mind... My life as a beginning Zen student, and everything else that falls away...

1.03.2004

Songs

Song lyrics that have captured a piece of me. Tongue-tied and twisted are all my memories, celebrating a fantasy come true. Packin' all my bags, I'm finally on the move. And I'm leavin' today, I'm livin' it, I'm leavin' it To change. - Cruz, Christina Aguilera It's one thing to ask why did we break up, Have you ever wondered why it is we fall in love, Can you tell me do you know what it is you're lookin' for Why do we need? Can you tell me why I care? How is it that we heed that voice that says I want you there. Thanks you've been fuel for thought, now I'm more lonely than before But that's okay I've just went and made another fucking love song. - Lovesong, Amiel Dreaming of so much ugliness, waking up to all this beautiful blue. Dreaming with so much ugliness, waking up to all this beautiful blue Beautiful you. - Beautiful Blue, Holly McNarland I'm a hazard to myself, Don't let me get me. - Don't let me get me, Pink I just wanna feel real love, Feel the home that I live in. Cause I got too much life running through my veins, Goin' to waste. I don't wanna die, but I ain't keen on livin' either. - Feel, Robbie Williams I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter I had to fall to lose it all But in the end it doesn't even matter... things aren't the way they were before You wouldn't even recognize me anymore Not that you knew me back then But it all comes back to me in the end. - In the End, Linkin Park Wake me up inside Wake me up inside Call my name and save me from the dark Bid my blood to run before i come undone Save me from the nothing I've become. - Bring Me to Life, Evanescence What if I'm not ready to play the "what if" game? what if we're all takers? I'm losing my face - Losing My Face, Holly McNarland I'm like a bird, I only wanna fly away. I don't know where my soul is, I don't know where my home is. - I'm Like a Bird, Nelly Furtado Oh my god, Becky... - Baby Got Back, Sir Mix-a-lot There's nothing to do but believe, Just Believe. Just Breathe. - Breathe, Tafelpopmusik Don't go chasing waterfalls, Please stick to the rivers and lakes that you're used to. I know that you 're gonna have it your way or nothing at all, but I think you're moving too fast. - Waterfalls, TLC What I am is too far in and can't be found. - Never Mind, Jann Arden All I ever really wanted was to fly I'm pissed off with gravity. Won't you let me go? I need to fly. And I'd like to know, do you believe? will you believe? Did you ever believe in me? - Do You Believe, Joydrop I'm sure these songs taken in the all together really make me out like some kind of crazy person with deep seated issues. They all at one time or another "spoke" to me, either at a low or a high point in m y life. In any event, I'm just putting it out there.

3 Comments:

At August 29, 2006 at 5:11 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://vfjnvrpp.com/feqa/isnv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jytmejrh.com/fjky/lqob.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At August 29, 2006 at 5:11 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At August 29, 2006 at 5:11 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://vfjnvrpp.com/feqa/isnv.html | http://cqvvzecz.com/ewqb/uqwd.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home