Virtual Zen

Zen mind, beginner's mind... My life as a beginning Zen student, and everything else that falls away...

9.04.2004

Saturday, 4 weeks later...

So, here I am, 4 weeks to the day after quitting smoking... How am I doing? Well, pretty damn well if I do say so myself. I've had one or two ciggies whilst being VERY intoxicated and suffered no ill effects. I've not had one sober thought of actually smoking again and I'm quite happy to report that my lungs have finally purged all those years of crud. Man, that was a treat, lemme tell you! Thanks to everyone who supported me in my quest, the kind words made it all the easier. So, its Saturday of Labour Day long weekend here and I'm just waiting for Peter to arrive for dinner. Mum made macaroni and cheese so we're going to have that for dinner. We're going out to Mississauga to some gay bar then most likely up to Barrie to C'est la Vie. Interesting little bar that we had fun at last weekend. Might be fun, could be a waste of time, but Peter and I always have a good time out. This cowboy I've been chatting with on MSN might be there as well, he's a total hottie. Don't know why he keeps chatting with me when I'm sure there are heaps of other guys he could chat with - but its a pleasure to talk with him. He's cute, sweet - and real from what I can tell online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home