Virtual Zen

Zen mind, beginner's mind... My life as a beginning Zen student, and everything else that falls away...

4.02.2004

Books

I know I said that my next update was going to be photos, but I'm away from the iBook and working (tee hee!) and I've suddenly got this urge to try and list the books I've read in 2004 so far (and hopefully get round to the 2003 list as well)...

2004
Stand Up for Your Life - Cheryl Richardson
The Life Makeover - Cheryl Richardson
Take Time for Your Life - Cheryl Richardson
The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom - Suzie Orman
Japanese Style (photo book of Japanese homes)
Foucault's Pendulum - Umberto Eco (in progress)

2003
Me talk pretty one day - David Sedaris
What Should I Do With My Life - Po Bronson
The National Geographic Photography Field Guide
Wizard's First Rule - Terry Goodkind
Stone of Tears - Terry Goodkind
Blood of the Fold - Terry Goodkind
Temple of the Winds - Terry Goodkind
Soul of the Fire - Terry Goodkind
Faith of the Fallen - Terry Goodkind
Pillars of Creation - Terry Goodkind
Mary Called Magdelene - Margaret George
Holy Blood, Holy Grail - Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh
The DaVinci Code - Dan Brown
Stupid White Men - Michael Moore
Oryx & Crake - Margaret Atwood

I know I read a heap more than that, but I simply can't recall them all right now... Going to have to keep editing this list.

And how could I possibly forget getting up WAY too early in the am to get down to the Borders on Chapel St, South Yarra to get my Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

In other news, I have some exciting projects with Andrea coming up. So incredibly excited. Keeping it somewhat quiet for now, but going to see what crops (tee hee) up in the next few days. Have a few missions to have fun with. Man, I love that girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home