Virtual Zen

Zen mind, beginner's mind... My life as a beginning Zen student, and everything else that falls away...

3.06.2004

Saturday mornings

I have this thing for Saturday mornings that seems to have developed over the past little while. I'm getting up at a proper hour and actually doing things instead of just killing time till the bars and clubs open. Lately I've been getting up and going to the local coffeehouse round the corner from the loft and just writing in my wee journal till my hand cramps. I'm getting so used to the time to and with myself that I'm almost over protective of it now. Adam asked me yesterday to go with him to get some supplies and materials to make the storage closet for the loft. I said yes, I'd go - but AFTER my time by myself. I really don't care when the storage thing gets done, its not that vital to me to see it done - and as long as he doesn't take my entire day - either waiting for him to get his shit together - or all day at the shops - that's fine. Just don't ask me to handle any power tools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home