Virtual Zen

Zen mind, beginner's mind... My life as a beginning Zen student, and everything else that falls away...

3.07.2004

The morning after

Yet another weekend is coming to pass quite quickly. Michelle, Will and Genevieve came over last night to help paint and keep us company. Luckily, Adam got really pissed last night so he doesn't wanna go out to Home Depot and get stuff to do the kitchen island and storage unit. So my room is now painted... brown room I didn't think I'd actually ever have a "brown" room, but after getting the deal of the century on the paint, I don't mind so much. What you don't see in the photo is that fact that the other two walls are kind of a mocha colour that's really a nice contrast to the chocolate. So far, I love it. Took some photos this morning as well - one of my view out the windows in the loft, and another that's just kind of nice. ashtray toilet accessories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home