Virtual Zen

Zen mind, beginner's mind... My life as a beginning Zen student, and everything else that falls away...

3.10.2004

Another fucking playlist

1. Together Again - Janet Jackson 2. Where is the love? - Black Eyed Peas 3. Carnival - Natalie Merchant 4. Full of Grace - Sarah McLachlan 5. King of May - Natalie Merchant 6. If It's Hurting You - Robbie Williams 7. Love Story - Layo + Bushwacka 8. Fallen - Sarah McLachlan 9. Cry Me a River - Justin Timberlake 10. Time after Time - INOJ Now, I know what you're thinking.... damn, this random playlist thing is freaky! talk about suiting my mood exactly! hmmm.... I mean, I know Apple's got some cool shit in making these iBooks, but I didn't know it came with a mood sensor.... Must be the glowy Apple thingy in the lid.... MoodPort Extreme I call it... Night all, I'm sleepy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home