Virtual Zen

Zen mind, beginner's mind... My life as a beginning Zen student, and everything else that falls away...

9.07.2004

No one likes the doctor...

Just got back from my checkup and the doctor says that pretty much everything is fine. I had to get a tetanus shot booster but he spared me the rectal exam cause he says let's check out your bloodwork first. If that comes back strange in any way he'll get it all sorted. I'm also getting my first HIV test in quite some time. Now I know that I've been really safe with sex and haven't done anything high risk, so I'm ok with it, but I'm still really concerned that something really bad might be lurking in my bloodstream. I'm not so sexually active so its not like I'm an old had at getting HIV tests, but its important that I get this one done now before I get involved with anyone. Other than that, he says everything is good - and he's really happy that I quit smoking. He's not that concerned about my weight but says that as much as possible I should exercise etc. Yada yada... I know this already. So there you go - nothing to worry about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home