Virtual Zen

Zen mind, beginner's mind... My life as a beginning Zen student, and everything else that falls away...

9.12.2004

Happy Birthday again!

So, after a great weekend full of much drinking and carousing* I got a call from Dad today. I had asked for a domain name and some webhosting for my birthday. Well, the call came that I should go ahead and charge it to their creditcard. Set it up today, but still waiting on the confirmation and setup instructions to come. Doteasy hosting is where I got the hosting from - only $25 a year for the domain name and $7.95 a month for hosting. Gives me 100 email accounts, 1GB of storage, full compatibility with MoveableType databases etc. Its going to be kickass when I get it all up and running - now I just have to figure out how the heck to actually install all this stuff. I'm going to keep the Blogger site going until I get the rest of it setup, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to cope for now. I do like the interface for Blogger but there's a lot more I want to be able to do with it, including the photoblog - and once I get the moblog stuff set up I'll use the cameraphone that Karl and Robyn have (and I'll most likely buy from them). This is gonna rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home