Virtual Zen

Zen mind, beginner's mind... My life as a beginning Zen student, and everything else that falls away...

9.08.2004

Working long hours...

So here's the thing... I've been working these kinda crazy hours at my job due to the fact that I've gotta hit my targets before I go on holiday on the 24th. I've already put in some overtime and have to get my ass in on Saturday. The only major side effect of it is that I've got NO energy left at the end of the day to deal with The Mouth. In a good way though, I have one nice new thing I got at Eliot's bookshop on Yonge St. Gotta dig in... Later... Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I spotted a celebrity yesterday on my way home from work, Rannie from Photojunkie and GTABloggers fame! (at least I think it was him)... If it wasn't for the fact that I was so exhausted from work I would have just said hi - just making note of it for future missed opportunities to say hi references.

6 Comments:

At September 9, 2004 at 9:50 a.m., Blogger rannie said...

Trying to think where I was on Tuesday.

Chances are it wasn't me, if you think you saw me downtown. If you saw me at Fairview mall, then chances are good it was me.

If you do see me, feel free to say hi.

I was at the Horseshoe on Saturday and some non blogger spotted me and my boyfriend at the Electrelane show. It was strange, but not the first time i've been spotted.

LOL i think it's funny that you described me as a celebrity.

 
At September 9, 2004 at 12:18 p.m., Blogger virtuallyeric said...

Man, I could have SWORN that was Rannie there...

Oh well, I'll just have to meet the guy another time.

I wish I could make it to the meetup tonight, damn this nasty job of mine that makes it impossible to actually go anywhere or do anything!

Here's hoping there's a meetup while Andrea is here!

 
At September 9, 2004 at 3:34 p.m., Blogger rannie said...

When is your friend Andrea going to be here? is she a blogger as well?

 
At September 9, 2004 at 3:51 p.m., Blogger virtuallyeric said...

Andrea is also a blogger - she can be found at
www.livejournal.com/users/highlandoddyssey -
She's an Aussie on her working holiday visa living in Glasgow at the moment. She's absolutely fabulous, worldly - and originally from Melbourne. Really good stories about how we met and how the friendship has solidified over the past 18 months since we met - mostly via email and telephone conversations.
She's going to be here from September 24th until whenever (2 or 3 weeks), coming both for my 31st birthday and for a Queer as Folk tour of Toronto (courtesy of the Planetout website, which I can post if anyone is interested) that I'm planning for September 25th.

 
At September 18, 2006 at 8:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://tafnvoix.com/frhp/rlap.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zuddqgmh.com/swsx/uppi.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At September 18, 2006 at 8:17 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://tafnvoix.com/frhp/rlap.html | http://kyvippzv.com/gays/othz.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home